The Main Pool is Now Open!
The Club Hours
|Monday - Saturday||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Sunday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
Useful Information for Members
- Adult members are permitted five guests per household, including children.
- Members under the age of eighteen are permitted only one guest, when without an adult member.
- Members must stay with their guests at all times.
- All guests age eighteen and up must sign in at the front desk.
- The gym is for ages fourteen and up.
- The main pool is for ages six and up, children five and under are able to use the smaller (North) pool or the baby (Wader) pool.
- The spa is for ages fourteen and up
- Cloth towels and closed-toe shoes are required. Towels can be purchased at the front office for $1.
Tennis / Racquetball / Pickleball
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance.
- Closed-toe shoes with white soles are required.
- Tennis ball machine is available to rent out from the front office.
- No noodles, rafts, tennis balls, or boogie boards are permitted in the pools (Inner tubes are permitted).
- No hanging on the lap lanes, the lanes are for lap swimming only.
- Lap lanes are available by reservation only, reservations can be made up to two days in advance.
- Reservations can be made up to six months in advance.
- All rentals are for four hours, a maximum of 50 guests are permitted for upper pool deck and picnic rentals, only 50 guests are permitted for the Niguel Room.
- The Niguel Room is $75, the Upper Pool Deck is $50, and the picnic tables are $30. A $300 security deposit is required with each rental.
- All payments must be made by cash or check only.
- Paperwork must be completed at the front office, the homeowner's/renter's insurance information is required for parties with alcohol.
- No glass containers are allowed outside the Niguel Room or around the pool.
- Membership cards are required for entrance. Lost cards must be replaced at a fee of $25.
- Membership cards are not transferable.
- Tenants, roommates, and relatives of homeowners eighteen and older must renew their cards annually. A current proof of residence (bill, bank statement, etc. with the member's name, current date, and address) is required to renew. No junk mail or envelopes are accepted.
Some of Our Amenities
PickleballThere's been a change... New Pickleball Hours (effective 7/28/22) Monday - Friday:…
Basketball2 Courts lighted for night play
GymFeaturing Paramount and Life Fitness equipment Treadmills, Elliptical Trainers and Stationary…
PlaygroundSafe playground for your kids to play on our swings and…
PoolsMain pool (25 yards), Wader and Spa are heated year round, North…
Racquetball2 Indoor Courts Available to Reserve 2 days in advance
Looking Ahead to Next Year
Looking ahead to next year, some of The Club events will include: Wine Tasting, A Movie Night, and An End of Summer Party. Watch this site for more details.
Welcome to our new website!
Welcome to our new website! Thanks to the Affinity team, we have a new online presence in hopes to attract more residents in the area and engage with existing members even better. Look forward to seeing you soon!